Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tourista!

So, as I am sure many of you are aware at this point, I have fallen behind on my declared goals of posting about my safari this week. I unfortunately am recovering from a wicked bout of Tourista, otherwise known as Traveler's Diarrhea. It started on Tuesday night, and left me incapacitated most of Wednesday. After much immodium without success, I finally broke open the seal on my emergency Norflox, and today am feeling a bit better. Finally ate some food (first meal in > 24 hours) this afternoon and so far, so good.

So I apologize for not being able to write more about my travels over the past weekend. I should be able to post more pictures this afternoon, however, and then tomorrow post about Day 1 of safari.

Sorry again for the delay. Also want to start writing about some of my other experiences here and post them as I prepare to leave; if there are any topics or questions you have, please post now as I will def. answer them.

3 comments: